GDPR – General Data Protection Regime
It further declares:
- be aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on the data transmitted by you, whether automated or not, with the purpose of:
– improving the functioning and functionality of the Lurdes Narciso Lda website , (including in cases where your data will be aggregated and processed in a statistical manner, without being identifiable by any third parties to whom they are provided);
– improve and personalize the services provided to you;
– contact you via emails, written messages or by phone to – send information or updates about your transactions and orders, as well as information about new products or services;
– interact with you on social media platforms;
- accept and consent to the free use and reproduction, by Lurdes Narciso Lda, of its publicly available content and / or published on social media platforms in which the lurdesnarciso “hashtag”, our brands, products or services has been explicitly and specifically mentioned;
- become aware that, under the terms of the applicable legislation, it may oppose, limit, correct or request the deletion in relation to the processing of your data for one or some of the purposes described above, by sending a request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as having the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities;
- provide this consent freely and voluntarily and be 16 years of age or older.
At Lurdes Narciso Lda, we take your privacy seriously. We are committed to maximizing your experience with our website and social media platforms, in a safe environment.
- Your data
Lurdes Narciso Lda undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
This site does not collect personal information about you, unless you voluntarily provide it to us. This means that we will not know your name, your email address or any other personal information just because you have browsed this site.
We only collect your data when you fill in an online quote or contact request form. You may be asked to enter your name, telephone contact, email address and other relevant information.
- Use of your data
Any of the data you provide can be used in the following ways:
- personalize your experience with us
- improve our website in the services and resources available
- improve our customer service in general
- contact you
- manage a contest, promotion, survey or other resource
Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company outside Lurdes Narciso Lda, for any reason, without your consent.
We may use and provide aggregated information and statistics to third parties to monitor the use of our website, for the purpose of helping us to develop it and our services. The data used should not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
The contact details you provide can be used to send information and updates related to your orders, in addition to receiving occasional updates from Lurdes Narciso Lda and information about related products or services.
We may contact you by email or phone to ask for your comments on our products and services.
Note: If, at any time, you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, we will include detailed instructions for unsubscribing at the bottom of each email.
Lurdes Narciso Lda stores its users’ data on its servers located in Portugal and Spain. These servers are protected and maintained in accordance with the highest security standards and in order to respect applicable privacy laws.
- Protection of your information
We follow industry standards to protect your details during transmission and, once received, we have implemented several measures to maintain the security of the personal data you have transmitted to us.
HOWEVER, YOU MUST BE AWARE THAT NO METHOD OF TRANSMISSION OR ELECTRONIC STORAGE IS 100% SAFE.
THEREFORE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS. LOSS AND DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY USER RELATED TO COMPUTER FRAUD, RISKS OR ANY OTHER INFRINGEMENT WHICH IS ANY INFRINGEMENT OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OR ANY BREACH OF ANY INFRINGEMENT OR ANY BREACH OF ANY INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION.
A cookie is a small text file that, although it does not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified, it stores general information about your navigation on your access device (mobile phone, computer or other) that allows later faster use it is efficient.
A cookie, by itself, does not personally identify any user / visitor.
We may use technologies such as “cookies” to record session information, collect visits and access details on our web pages that allow us to continue to improve our services and provide better and more useful resources to users / visitors to our website.
Cookies are recommended and have specific functions in order to allow a better and more personalized navigation.
The existence of cookies does not affect the functioning of your device and its operating system. In addition to the information stored in the cookie, information is also stored in the “local storage” area of your browser for the same purpose as cookies.
Cookies can be of several types: those that allow you to identify the user and improve the functioning of the services on the websites; those that improve the performance of the website by analyzing how users use it; those that allow the user to browse more individually and those that collect information from the user about internet browsing habits so that the advertising viewed by the user corresponds to their needs and interests.
The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience because, among other purposes, it helps us remember your preferences. This information also allows us to improve our website (for example, by facilitating statistical analysis of its use). In view of these purposes, your personally identifiable information of a sensitive nature is not stored through cookies. The information contained in our cookies is only used by us, except that relating to Google Analytics (managed by Google).
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser, so that the user can, at any time, partially or totally disable the cookies used on our website.
If you select to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain sections of our website, your navigation will become less efficient, and you may no longer benefit from any of the features or services.
Note: this list may be updated due to new services and features on our website with the introduction of new cookies.
- How to ensure your safety
For your privacy, we advise you not to include personal data, namely sensitive, or confidential in the emails you send to us. Please do not send us credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information via email.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to send personal information without your permission.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IDENTIFICATION DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SEND ON FORUMS AS AN COMMENTARY AREA OR ANY OTHER ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC AREA THAT WE MANAGE OR MANAGE.
- Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us manage our website, mobile applications, conducting our business or providing services to our customers, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also disclose your information when we believe that the release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our website policies or to protect our rights, property or security.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for purposes of marketing, advertising or other uses.
- Third-party calls
Please note that although you are on a website operated by us, you may also be referred to links to third party websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services on our platforms.
These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. These policies are not managed or controlled by us, so Lurdes Narciso Lda assumes no responsibility for the content and activities of these websites.
However, we try to protect the integrity of our website and our platforms and we appreciate that you contact us if you want to give us your feedback on them. We also recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked websites before submitting any personal information or data.
- Your Consent
- Period of retention of your data
It is worth mentioning that the personal data you provide will be kept until you request its removal.
Videos, sounds, images and all information on this website cannot be copied, distributed, modified or placed on digital platforms, without prior authorization from Lurdes Narciso Lda.
- Your rights
Since we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights and under applicable law, we want to inform you that:
- Your personal data belongs to you. As such, it has the right to access, rectify, limit, erase and oppose their treatment as well as to obtain them from Lurdes Narciso Lda.
- We will make every effort to ensure that your personal data is kept up to date and protected according to the best standards practiced by the industry.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Portugal, this authority is the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”). More information about CNPD can be obtained through the website cnpd.pt.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, blocking or opposition to the processing of personal data that you provide, under the terms of Law No. 67/98, of 26 October, you must send a request for this purpose, through the following address of e-mail: email@example.com.
- Applicable law
The current version was published on 09/11/2020.
- Contact us
Telephone: (+351) 296 965 367